Sat 24 Oct 2020
Five sessions starting 9am Sydney Time
An Online Event for adults dealing with ADHD in themselves, their family, friends and colleagues brought to you by ADDUlts with ADHD.
Hear expert speakers present practical information and useful strategies:
- Adult ADHD 101 - the latest facts about ADHD to help dispel stigma and misinformation.
- ADHD Australia is presenting results of the ADHD Community Gaps Survey conducted across Australia
- ADHD and Relationships - one of our most requested topics
- ADHD and Workplace - an important issue highlighted more by COVID-19
- Q&A Panel Discussion - your questions answered by ADHD professionals
The Conference Fee includes access to the live event on Saturday 24 October 2020 and after the conference access to the recordings for a limited time..